This last weekend, Stampin’ Up! held their OnStage. Usually this is an in person event but this is 2020 and the rules have changed. This year, our OnStage convention was virtual! Us demos got training, fun games, and stamping in the comfort of our own homes.
While I missed sitting at a table with demos from my area, going to eat at a local restaurant with other demos and sharing a hotel room with other crafty people I still had a great time.
Pros of #onstage@home include:
- Being close to beverages, snacks and the restroom.
- Being able to hear the presenter. Us stampers are a chatty bunch
- Having a clear, close up view of the presentations
- Saved money by not having to get a hotel room or drive/fly to the location
- No crazy long walk from hotel room to the furthest room at the convention center
- Online chat feature allowed us to Congratulate fellow demos on their achievements
- Having my own stamping tools nearby plus all the extras that I always wish that I thought to bring.
Next year, we’ll see what life brings us. Hopefully we’ll be able to combine virtual and in person events to include many more demonstrators than ever before.
Thank You, Stampin’ Up! for going the distance to allow us to get tips, tools and fun to help us all during this next stampin’ year.